an artists' view

an artists' view

Friday 23 April 2010

Arthouse and Chapelhouse!

SUCCESS on many fronts today!
the morning was spent at the Arthouse, talking to Heather about next weeks' seminar I'm attending there; then getting some help from Paul Airy, who has a studio in the building.

Paul very kindly helped me to iron out a few of my teething problems with this here blog-technology! Ones that turned out to be more about my lack of experience, than the actual blog itself.
He helped me to upload the photo I took at the Hepworth, Wakefield on the last Artwalk in March, and was very patient with me. Thank you Paul!
He has some lovely tee-shirts in his studio - I was particularly taken by the one with the dandylion clock. Look on his website,

www.paulairy.co.uk/

After the Arthouse in the morning, then my studio in the afternoon, I went to Westgate Chapel to meet Kate Taylor, the Secretary of the Chapel, which is situated between the Arthouse and Westgate Railway Station.
We met up to talk about the show I'm curating for the next Artwalk; 'Hymnal'.
More news to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...