an artists' view

an artists' view

Thursday 20 May 2010

HYMNAL

One week to go; and most things are sorted!
Just some computer lists to do before next Wednesday now.

The 8 artists are;
Glenis Fergus
Kat Hall
Berenice Henson
Jan Millington
Carrie Scott-Huby
Paula Tod
Shannon Wishon
Madeleine Wuidart

Once the paintings are up, I'll take some photos, and put them up here.
Everyone has been so easy to work with, and been so co-operative. It's been a pleasure to undertake this curator-ship.

The posters are printed on the computer; just got some distribution to do. So far it's been, tiring, but not trying!

It is a lot of work for only one night though! Next time, I'd prefer to have some work that stayed up for a wee bit longer!

Of course, I'll miss out on the exhibition up at Westgate Studios, where I've been involved in a collaboration with some HnD music students from Wakefield College. Unfortunately, I can't be in 2 places at once; so will have to miss out on that.
I'll make sure I get to see it after the Artwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...