an artists' view

an artists' view

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Shadows & Light

Rain....rain....rain....
I feel I'm developing webbed feet!


I've been sewing stitches on some fabric I'll dye later, which is part of the textiles course.
And rinsing out a piece of fabric I've dyed (twice) on the course.


And just got tickets for 'Spem In Allium'; a '40-part motet' by Thomas Tallis. It's a concert that's part of Leeds University 'International Concert Series' .
That's something to look forward to, for June. 
The silver lining on these gloomy rain clouds!


The photo is from the March Artwalk at Westgate Chapel; tea lights in the grounds, and the lamp lights from Westgate Railway Station at the top. Marks of light; lines of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...