an artists' view

an artists' view

Sunday 12 May 2013

UPS & DOWNS!

I've just been to see the film 'Good Vibrations', about Terri Hooley, and his record shop in Belfast during the 'Troubles' in Northern Ireland in the 1970's & 1980's.
What a fantastic feel-good film. Despite the bombings, and the guns, and the gangsters.....the film showed the power of music, and it's transcendant qualities. His face when he found a club where the Belfast punk scene was playing music, was just classic! Like he'd found his meaning of life.
And many of us can relate to that; the moment when I've heard something, and it's just made me pause, or smile, or stop what I was doing; or make absolute sense of what was happening to me. 'My life in music'.....I think someone's already taken that!

And.....'down'......I've just come onto my blogsite, and found all the blogs I 'follow', have simply disappeared! All gone! Google are even telling me 'you have no blogs you're following'....by heck, I HAVE!
I have to say, blogger seems to be a bit capricious; it's not only me who has problems with making it do what I want it to. Hmmm. I've not had many recent updates of blogs, so I'm now feeling very suspicious that google is to blame for this? 
So, if I 'follow' you, please bear with me; I might have to 're-follow' you all over again. This is very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...